Saturday, May 21, 2011

What happens in Vegas...

...stays in Vegas! Well, except for a couple pictures (which are not very good...I will update this post after I ask Abbey for her pics)! On May 19th, I left Wichita for Sin City for my best friend's bachelorette party! I had been looking forward to this girls weekend away ever since Abbey got engaged! We had a blast and I was super sad to leave a day early (for my bff from high schools wedding) but it was probably the best for my liver! So much fun! It was decided that we need a girls trip every year!!

Bonny came all the way from Germany for this extravaganza!

This is a terrible pic but I wanted the group shot from night #1.

BFF's!

Walkin the strip Friday morning.

Breakfast outdoors across from the Bellagio...delicious!

Our yarders before we hit the pool!!

The first thing we saw when we walked into the club Friday night...haha!!

Group pic! So fun!!

Can't wait for the next crazy girls weekend!

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment