I can't believe you are almost 9 months and I'm writing your 7 month post...I have some notes so I will try my best! I just know that time is flying by way too fast!!
-You are wearing size 3 diapers and 6-9 and 9 month clothes.-You drink 5 6-8 oz bottles a day and you eat cereal/fruit for breakfast, fruit/veggie for lunch and fruit/veggie/beans for dinner.
-You love to sit up while you drink your bottles...you just want to see everything.
-You love puffs and they keep you entertained for hours and are perfect for restaurants!
-You still love to put everything in your mouth but still no teeth yet!!-You sleep from 7 - 6 and always wake up so happy...its my favorite!
-You take about a 1-2 hour nap in the morning and a 2 hour nap in the afternoon!
-You love to sit up and play!-You lean forward like you want to crawl but you still prefer to stand!!
-You LOVE...the pups, jumping, playing w/ everything that is not a toy (except you do love Sophie), books, music, baths, walks, peek-a-boo, talking, laughing...you are such a happy boy!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment