Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Greyson is here - October 6, 2010!!!

Warning: Picture overload! I thought it would be the best way to tell the story of Greyson's arrival...aka the BEST day ever!!

5:30am - Hospital Parking Garage. So many emotions...nervous, anxious, excited...

Last belly pic! So sad b/c I loved being pregnant!

Getting ready to meet the little guy!

Some of our cheerleaders! Papa (Larry), Nana (Dana) and my friend Sam were also in attendance!

Ahhhh...so excited!!!!

7:45 am - Greyson William Wasinger is born!!!

Welcome to the world Greyson! (this is about when we decided his name)

Proud Parents!!!


Close-up! Look at those hairy arms!

8 lbs 11 oz
20 1/2 inches

First diaper!


Dr. Feuille and Greyson

First of many kisses!!

Daddy and Greyson...so precious!

Mommy and Greyson! In love!

Bathtime with our nurse, Mary. She was the best...well, Greyson wasn't a big fan at first.

Handsome little guy! "Look at all of that hair!"

One of my favorite pictures of all time!


First family photo!!!

Auntie Kara and Uncle E!!

Papa and Nana!!

Precious!

1st grandbaby!

So cute!

Best buds!

Thank you for all of your support and prayers! We are so blessed that he arrived happy and healthy!

XOXO,
Lindsey

PS - I am sorry for the delay in posting...I will try to catch up asap! (I am going to alter the dates of the posts until I get caught up.)