Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hospital Pics!

Hello! Here are Greyson's hospital pictures taken by Baby Bloom on Oct0ber 7th. Baby Bloom is located in the hospital and they travel from room to room taking pictures of all of the newborns. After they are done taking the pictures they show them to you on a big screen while playing lullaby music...sheer genious!! Ryan and I thought they were the best pictures ever taken and bought the whole cd...suckers...we look at them now and think "what were we thinking?" At least my excuse was that I was hormonal...it must have rubbed off on Ryan! Enjoy!

Precious little guy...one day old!

Haha! He was not happy about wearing the KU hat...daddy does not think this picture is as funny as I do!

#1

Little bitty fingers.

So loved!

xoxo,
Lindsey

1 comments:

Emily Ledford

ahhh I love the pics!! Don't worry Cam and I bought the whole CD of Conley's pics too! Greyson is so handsome!

Post a Comment