Wednesday, August 4, 2010

31 Weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 31 weeks...9 weeks to go (I can't believe we are in the single digits)!
Size of the baby: He is over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 lbs (4 oranges) and he is heading into a growth spurt! He can turn his head from side to side and his arms, legs and body are beginning to plump out. -Baby Center
Best moment of the week (or most overwhelming moment): Our baby classes on Saturday! It made everything so real...very exciting but at the same time very overwhelming. Maybe it was all of the nipples in the videos for the breastfeeding class...haha!
Movement: I thought he used to move around a lot but I had no idea what was to come...he is so active all day and night!
Food Cravings: It's too hot to eat anything but ice cream!
Sleep: Still sleeping well. YAY!
Symptoms: Who isn't hot!?!
What I'm looking forward to: Our birthing class this Saturday and seeing friends in the next couple of weeks! Oh and hopefully our furniture comes in too!

xoxo,
Lindsey

PS - Summer camp ended last Friday at the Boys & Girls Club...I can't believe how fast summer has flown by! Here is a pic of the kids loving on the little guy. They loved to ask questions and rub my belly! I had a couple more name recommendations - Buddy, Garfield and Xander (and the x is pronounced like a z...she was very specific in the spelling)!

3 comments:

Leah Wilson

So cute! Love it friend! I can't believe you are in the single digits either... holy smokes time flys!! It seems like you just told me you were preggers! Love you!
LYLAS!
XOXO

fancy feet

I just bought 4 oranges at the store yesterday! So I know exactly how big the little guy is:) You look AWESOME, Sponge! Cannot wait to see you in real life. I love the pic of the kids at Bs+Gs touching your bump! Woo hoo! 9 weeks left!!!

XXO,
Abbs

Courtney

awesome picture of the kiddos hands on your belly! i remember the kids in my after school program coming up w/ names!

Post a Comment