Friday, August 27, 2010

Showered with Love!

On August 17th, my mom's friends Kathy Albrecht and Debbie Lieurance threw me a wonderful baby shower! The food, decorations and cake balls were perfect and it was fun to see everyone! The little guy and I felt so loved!
Hostesses and the soon-to-be Grandma's!

Cake balls on a stick...yummy!
The following Saturday (8/21) Kara, Abbey, Sally, Leah and Erin (& Hannah, Hannah and Monica) gave me a baby shower in KC! It was sooo much fun!!

Hostesses with the Mostesses... BFF's...

Auntie Kara and Gramma!
Foxy Nana & Gramma!
Kara's gorgeous friends who helped with the shower (Monica & Hannah)!

The handmade blanket my bff Katrina made...I think she "whip-stitched it!" Love it!


Thank you to all of my friends and family for your love and support! Ryan and I couldn't do it without you!

XOXO,

Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment