Sunday, December 4, 2011
Guess who's back?!?!?!
Hello blogging world...oh how I've missed you! I have been thinking and dreading this moment...trying to catch up with everyone and then try to catch everyone up on us! I got so far behind that I would get anxiety just looking at everyone else's blogs so I just stopped signing into blogger b/c it would stress me out. The whole purpose of me starting this blog was for Greyson and to document his life (and for the grandparents and far away aunt and uncles) so I am going to try my hardest to catch back up! I'm going to start with his 1st birthday (it doesn't sound as scary as July) and work up til now and then go back and fill in the blanks later! Here we go!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Sister, I think you are doing an AMAZING job! I dont know how you do it all!!!
Post a Comment