I heart Thanksgiving. I think it might be my favorite holiday! I love food but more importantly I love spending the day with family and thanking God for all of our blessings...especially little G! What did we ever do before him?
 |
| Watching the Macy's Parade. |
 |
| Enjoying the view at Nana & Papa's. |
 |
| Little turkey! |
 |
| Silly turkey! |
 |
| G loves Nana & Papa!! |
The wonderful part about living in Wichita is that all three of our families live here too and we can normally see everyone each holiday...but that also means its a little chaotic and we eat ALOT! After spending the day with Ryan's mom (Nana) and Larry (Papa) we went to Ryan's dad's parents house (GG & Umpa) to spend the evening.
 |
| Ryan's cousin's little boy, Nate. G and Nate are about 3 months apart. |
 |
| All the boys loving on Aunt Erin. |
 |
| Playing catch. |
We have so much to be thankful for!!!
xoxo,
Lindsey
1 comments:
Love these pictures of little G!!!
Post a Comment