Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Greyson's birthday eve!

The day before Greyson turned 1 we thought it would be fun to take vacation days and spend the day with him since we knew the weekend would be crazy.  We headed out to Walter's Pumpkin Patch after his morning nap and had a blast!

I cannot figure out how to rotate the picture in the new blogger format! Please help!

He kept mooing at the goats!

Corn maze!!



Swingin with my buddy!

Haha!!

So big!! I think we might have to make this a tradition and come back every year!
Then we went to dinner at Ya Ya's which I think will be a new tradition too b/c we went the year before for our 'last supper' the night before we had Greyson. It was so crazy to be there a year later and talk about how much has changed! I remember last year we were still trying to pick a name and Ryan was 'disciplining' our little boy with the different names...'Greyson mind your manners' or 'Connor stop screaming' or 'Cohen stop picking your nose.' Haha...so glad we named him Greyson...it fits so well!

I think right around this time we started ordering meals for him from the kids menu instead of packing a meal or feeding him off ours....grilled cheese is a fav! 
Num num!
Touchdown!!  His favorite 1 year old trick!
I was pretty sentimental this day and it made working on his birthday a little bit easier! I just can't believe how fast a year went!!  Next up...the big day and the birthday party!!

xoxo,
Lindsey

PS - It's good to be back :)!

3 comments:

Ali Moore

I love Walter's! We always drive past it on the way to Manhattan, and I think about future stops there on the way back from K-State games with our bun in the oven. :)

Leah Wilson

friend, you can still use the old template if you want, just click at the top when you are in your dashboard.. something like 'go back to using old template'.. that's what I did because I was more comfortable with it, or you can stick with the new, just an option :)

Christina

what a great story about Yia Yia's! love it.

Post a Comment