Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day!!

Happy 1st Father's Day, Ryan! It has been so much fun watching you become such a wonderful dad to Greyson! You have been so hands on from the first diaper change in the hospital to constantly making him laugh! Greyson has a special sparkle in his eye for you that I see whenever you walk in the door! I think I fell in love with you all over again the second you held Greyson! He is one lucky little boy to have you for his dad!
Father's day brunch at Jeanne's!

That afternoon we went to the Nationwide Wichita Open!

It was pretty hot but we still had fun!

Love it.

Hey G!

The boys!


Happy Father's day to my dad too! You are the best dad a girl could ask for!!! The lectures before school, the layups in the driveway in the dark, the no talking on the phone to boys, the no dating til 16, the phone calls in college talking me out of changing my major again have shaped who I am today...even though I thought you were sometimes mean and outrageous I totally get it now and thank you so much for loving me!!

Great dads get promoted to G-pa's!!


Happy Father's day to Ryan's wonderful dads and grandpas!!!!!!!! You are the greatest father-in-laws and grandpa-in-laws EVER!!!! Love you!

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment