...this is my friend, Sam! I was blessed to meet her 'officially' 2 years ago but its hard to believe that our paths did not cross once at K-State! She began working at the Boys & Girls Club in the summer of '09 and my life has never been the same! We were instantly friends and have so much in common that it is too good to be true! She makes going to work so much fun and has been there for me through everything in the past 2 years...most importantly my pregnancy and mommyhood. Its crazy how God puts people in your life at certain times for certain reasons...he knew what he was doing when he introduced Sam and I. Sam was pregnant with Parker when she started (fun fact: we had the same due date just 1 year apart...Oct 5, 2009 and 2010) and soon after I became pregnant with Greyson...you could say that Parker made me a little baby crazy and Sam did some convincing as well :)! She was full of great advice and was such a wonderful support to me throughout my pregnancy...and now as a new mom! Sam and her wonderful husband even threw us our gender reveal shower this time last year!! I could go on and on about little stories and funny stuff but I don't want to bore anyone...so I will cut to the point...Sam, Brady and Parker are moving to England!! Yay/tear!! I am beyond happy for their little family and a little jealous (what a cool adventure) but so incredibly sad (I think I've cried more than Sam)! I feel like I am losing my partner in crime! I know there is great technology but talk to anyone of my friends and they will tell you that long distance communication is my downfall! Sam has promised to stalk me though...hehe! We will miss the Alexanders like crazy but wish them nothing but happiness in their move across the pond!!We had a little photo shoot with the boys on a rainy Friday...and yes, we dressed them alike on purpose :)!









3 comments:
AHHH, love those pics of the 2 boys. They are adorable!
so sweet friend, love this post! I'm so sorry and sad for you that Sam is moving! Now if we could just move to the TA!
What adorable pics of the boys! Best of luck to Sam and her family. I am sad for you too friend!
Post a Comment