Saturday, March 12, 2011

Big 12 Tourney!

I think Ryan's proudest moment so far as a dad is taking Greyson to his first KU basketball game (3.11.11)!! I think he told everyone that it was his first game as we were walking into the Sprint Center!

Proud Dad and Greyson!

Thank goodness the game wasn't very close b/c we were busy keeping up with G!



I was pretty worried about the noise so before we left Wichita I shopped around for earphones (I had pictured in my head the ones that Drew Brees' son wore at the Super Bowl) and finally found some at Gander Mountain and also at the last minute I picked up some earplugs that form to the ear. Thank goodness I did b/c the earphones were too bulky and the plugs worked like a charm!!

Saturday, we headed to the Plaza to hang out with Kara, Jacob, Leah and Iz...we had a great time just hanging out and enjoying the awesome weather!! G is trying to hold Isabelle's hand and she was playing hard to get :)! (thanks for the pics Leah!!)

Haha! Its so crazy how things have changed! Love this pic!

Thanks for hanging out with us all day! We love you, Wilsons!!

Regrouping before the Saturday night game!


Auntie Kara and G!! He looks so big in this pic!

Family Pic!

Sam let me borrow her "Hugga Monkey" and it was so easy and G loved sitting in it!

KU Big 12 Champs! Yay!

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment