Tuesday, September 14, 2010

37 Weeks - Full Term!

Gus test driving the new stroller! Haha!!
Me & the boys!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 37 weeks...full term!!!
Size of the baby: He weighs 6 1/3 lbs and measures a bit over 19 inches head to heel. -Baby Center
Weight gained: 30 lbs...I have caught Ryan in weight...yikes! At least its for a good cause!
Movement: He is moving all over!
Cravings: Candy Corn!!!
Sleep: Well, sleep is getting a little bit harder...I wake up when I turn and make a trip to the restroom about once a night. I think I am finally experiencing what everyone warned me about.
Symptoms: Heartburn and I'm slowing down a little bit!
Doctor's Appts. on 9/9 and 9/13: We go to the doctor every week now! The doctor checked my cervix and I have not dialated or effaced yet and the baby has not dropped (Ryan and my mom think he has since the appt. though). I am measuring only 1 week ahead now...38 cm. And the little guy's heartbeat was 154. He said everything looks great!
Best moments of the week: My friend, Erin had her baby on 9/10...Wally! It was so fun to meet the precious little guy! My other friend, Leah had a very nice GIRL baby shower/tea party on 9/12...it was fun to see all of the cute girl stuff! And we picked out furniture that will be delivered on 9/23...yay!!!
What I'm looking forward to: My prenatal massage on Sat. courtesy of my siblings and a weekend at home!

xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment