Tuesday, July 13, 2010

28 Weeks & Dr. Appt.!

26 Week Pic (6.29.10)!


"Whoa...you're huge" - my beloved sister, Kara
28 Weeks and in our little guy's freshly painted nursery (side note: last time for that dress...a little short in the front...oops)!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 28 weeks...7 months! 3rd Trimester!
Size of the baby: The little fella weighs 2 1/4 lbs (like a Chinese cabbage...what?) and he is 14.8 inches from the top of his head to his heels! - Baby Center
Weight gain: 20 lbs...yikes only 2 lbs is baby!
Best moments of the past couple of weeks: Registering (maybe not the best moment but definitely notable...Ryan and I are clueless), Colin & Ryan painting the nursery, reading to the little guy, Ryan talking to him at night, shopping for him and hearing his hearbeat at the doctors appointment!!
Doctor's Appointment Update: It went great! I had to drink a glucose drink and then get blood drawn to test to make sure I don't have gestational diabetes...they said no news is good news. Ryan mentioned that I was having some lower back pain (thank goodness he was there b/c I would have forgotten) so today they had me see a physical therapist and it was amazing! She said that my pregnancy hormones are making my ligaments loose and in turn my back was out of alignment...so she realigned me, massaged me while I was face down in the most amazing pillow ever, gave me stretches and sent me on my way with a sciatic nerve/back support belt thing. I just chalked the pain up to being pregnant and was going to let it go but I am so glad I went and I feel so much better now...and I can keep working out!
Movement: All the time and AMAZING! I am starting to see it from the outside too! Feeling him move is my most favorite part about being pregnant!
Food Cravings: Sweets!!
Sleep: Still sleeping great. I had a dream that I was the bachelorette last week...it was pretty funny!
Symptoms: Feeling good now that my back is fixed!
What I am looking forward to: The nursery furniture coming in and hopefully picking out a name sometime soon!

xoxo,
Lindsey


5 comments:

Kara

Lins, you look adorable!!! I just haven't seen you since the party, so your belly size was slightly shocking to me. :) Miss you so much and LOVE the baby blue paint!!!! LUB!

Kara

(oh p.s. it's my 25 1/2 bday! haha! can you tell im bored at work?)

Leah Wilson

So funny you said that about that dress! I tried to wear it the other day and it was too short in the front so when I saw it on you, I was like, shoot, how'd she do that? :) You look adorable friend! Love the stripes!
LYLAS!
LDW

Leah Wilson

Had to add something else... so jealous of your massage, sounds AMAZING!

Christina

What a great update this week! Every week is so exciting right now!

Post a Comment