Tuesday, June 15, 2010

24 Weeks & Dr. Appt.!

Pregnancy Highlights...
How far along: 24 weeks...6 months!
Size of the baby: Almost a foot long (Baby Center says to picture an ear of corn but I think picturing an actual foot long hot dog is more fun) and he gained 4 oz. since last week! BC says that he is pretty lean right now but will start to plump up!
Maternity Clothes: Busted out my one-piece maternity swim suit on Sunday!
Best moment of this week: Ryan felt the little guy move on Saturday 6.12!!!
We bought the nursery furniture and received the bedding in the mail...yay! We had a Dr. appt. yesterday and it went great...nothing new or exciting but I think that is a good thing!
Movement: He's quite the kicker....maybe he knows the world cup is going on!
Food Cravings: Pancakes, ice cream and limeades
What I miss: Nothing.
Sleep: Love it!
Symptoms: Thankfully feeling good.
What I'm looking forward to: Eating dinner...
xoxo,
Lindsey

1 comments:

Kara

Cute pic! I can tell you got some sun! Can't wait to see you next! Lub!

Post a Comment