We had our 20 week appointment yesterday and it was so fun! The baby is perfectly healthy...yay!!! During the sonogram the baby was doing yoga...its feet were up by its head and just moving around. I could have watched the baby all day long! It is so real to see the feet, hands, heart beating...the sonographer took measurements of all the body parts and organs to make sure we were growing okay and we were right on track with our due date. The baby weighed 12 oz. and was 10 inches long. The sonographer had us look away while she was looking at the male/female organs (I so wanted to peek)! She put the gender on the picture and put it in an envelope...to be later delivered to my friend Sam who then took it to the bakery for the big reveal cake! It killed Ryan and I not to look! I am so glad it wasn't in our possession for very long! I feel so blessed/relieved/happy that our baby is healthy!!!
xoxo,
Lindsey

0 comments:
Post a Comment